Aloha Golf Tours FAQ
1. What golf courses do you offer?
Royal Hawaiian Golf Club(formally Luana Hills), Koolau Golf Club, Hawaii Kai Golf Course, Olomana
Golf Club, Pearl Country Club, Ewa Beach Golf Club, Waikele Golf Club, Royal Kunia Golf Club, Kapolei Golf Club, Turtle Bay Resort Fazio & Arnold Palmer Golf Courses.
2. How far are golf courses from my hotel?
Transportation is 30 to 50 minutes from Waikiki hotels in Hawaii.
3. I didn’t bring my clubs. Do you have club rentals? What type? What’s the cost?
Callaway Big Bertha Graphite Shafts $35.00
4. I don’t have golf shoes. Do you offer shoe rentals?
Sneakers or any type of athletic shoes are okay. Most golf courses generally rent shoes at $10.
5. I am by myself. Will I be playing with someone else?
Yes , you will be paired with one of our other guests or the golf course will pair you with any single or doubles booked around our tee times.
6. My wife does not play golf. Can she come along and is there a charge?
Aloha Golf Tours accommodate non golfers. There is a $50 rider charge to cover transportation and power golf cart fees the golf courses charge.
7. Where do you pick up?
We do pick ups from all Waikiki hotels. Look for our 15-passenger van (pictured below) with the sign: ALOHA GOLF TOURS